Saturday, March 7, 2015


Now let’s start talking strategy


The EUR down. Why? Because of macroeconomics factors in Europe. The EU union has very low inflation. Lower commodity prices is helping in low inflation with other economic factors.  Low commodities are going to help keep inflation low not just In Europe, but all over the world.

Another main factor that is causing the euro to depreciate is the overnight interest rate. The Europeans are keeping their interest rate low while the US is expected to go up.

Another economic factor is the ECB’s QE program.

So, my strategy at the moment March 2015 is bullish on the dollar, bearish on the EUR, JPY, AUD, and MXN. I am also bullish on the British pound. I am more bullish on the dollar than on the British pound. I am more bearish on the euro than on the AUD, I am the most bearish on the JPY.
I will explain my strategy more in detail latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment