March 2015
Right now my real account consist of about 354 gain and
450 equity. I have 2 open positions of EURUSD – depreciation - long term, 2
open positions of EURAUD – depreciation - long term, and 1 open position of
AUDUSD – depreciation - short term. I have a pending position for AUDJPY,
USDJPY and increments on open positions.
For the short term I believe the AUD is going to depreciate,
that is because the RBA is planning to cut overnight interest rates. This is
for the short term. I may see some volatility with EURAUD, but I think my real account
would be ok.
I am going to be posting updates like this:
|
march 7
Open positions
|
Pair
|
Trend
|
Time held
|
|
2
|
EURUSD
|
depreciation
|
long term
|
|
2
|
EURAUD
|
depreciation
|
long term
|
|
1
|
AUDUSD
|
depreciation
|
short term
|
|
gains
|
350
|
equity
|
450
|
To keep a history of my gains and losses, to see if I can
make millions with 100 dollars in the FX market, how long does it take, and to
answer other questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment